The Busy Woman’s Daily Planner©, now The Busy Woman, started in 1990 out of need. The company evolved from physical planners to electronic day planner pages that you download, type into, then save and print. We also offer eBooks on topics such as managing clutter, goal planning, personality based time management, direct sales, and more. The website is a living, breathing, entity that is ever changing with the times. However, the goals, mission, and values of The Busy Woman Company remain the same.
The Busy Woman Company Goals
* Reach upward to develop your fullest potential.
* Reach outward to nurture relationships with others.
* Reach downward to serve those in your path.
The Busy Woman Company Mission
We are dedicated to teaching others to use their God-given personalities to enhance their lives and relationships by effectively managing their time and staying true to the values in life that are most important to them.
The Busy Woman Company Values
* We believe our lives will reflect our values if we effectively use our God-given personalities.
* We believe our relationships with God, family, and friends should always be nurtured and cherished.
* We believe our every action should portray compassion, integrity, and fair treatment for all.
* We believe our success is determined by our attitude, commitment, and dedication to hard work.
* We believe our personal values are unchanging, but personal development requires a willingness to change.
* We believe our work should reap laughter and joy, fulfillment, and satisfaction.
* We believe our lives will be enriched and rewarded through the sharing of these beliefs with others.