Hi, I’m Susie. I’m happily married to my childhood sweetheart. Some of my other titles are mom, daughter, entrepreneur, teacher, writer, Realtor® and coach. I’ve been The Busy Woman most of my life. However, I officially got the title in 1999 when I purchased The Busy Woman’s Daily Planner©.
When I first started this journey, I was a wife and mom who ran a daycare. Next, I became a homeschooling mom who ran a daycare, and then added a home business or two to my life (Thank God for my husband.). After The Busy Woman, I took a break to have a more stable schedule for my family and ended up working for the government, became an accountant, and finally, came back home to work for myself.
The biggest takeaway is to stay true to your values and that everything you want in life is based on planning, time management, and organization, no matter what your phase or stage of life.
Services I Offer
As a time management expert, I coach people to a more productive life to reduce stress and give them more time for what matters most through time-mapping and weekly follow-up calls.
As a REALTOR® I offer my professional organizing services as a client perk. I’ll help you get organized and declutter before and during listing your home. If you are a buyer, I may help you through the unpacking process either a little or a lot.
During my week, I may or may not:
- Write for TheBusyWoman.com – time management, scheduling, organizing, direct sales, life and relationship topics.
- Lead a Busy Woman Facebook group for support, decluttering, and sisterhood
- Facilitate an online bible study through Love God Greatly
- Coach on organizing and time management
- Teach people about appreciation marketing and how to build stronger personal relationships in business in order to maintain customers and gain referrals with SusieSendsCards.com
- My latest exciting business is to help people buy and sell homes at SusieGlennan.com
Things I love
- coffee & chocolate
- having an organized office.
- encouraging others and making sure they know that they are loved, which is why my “SusieSendsCards.com and so can You!” biz is thriving.
- animals and working with spreadsheets.
- playing with my office and coloring supplies
- coloring when the mood strikes.
- I’ve been known to hang out with rock stars from bands like Blues Image, Alice Cooper Band, Toto, Cheap Trick, and others. Two of them played at my sweet sixteen.
- It might shock you to know that I also like alone time.
- I love horses and was learning to be a confident rider when I was seriously injured by a horse.
To join me on this amazing adventure, read some of my blog posts below to learn about time management, organizing, relationship building, and life!