The Busy Woman
Hi, I’m Susie. I’m happily married to my childhood sweetheart and am a mom, daughter, entrepreneur, teacher, writer, and coach. I’ve been The Busy Woman most of my life. However, I officially got the title in 1999 when I purchased The Busy Woman’s Daily Planner.
I have a lot of energy when I’m out in the world and active, so my slow is everyone else’s normal.
I am a big fan of the Peanuts Gang! Well, that’s not totally true; I’m barely five feet tall, so I guess I’m a short fan with a great love for the Peanuts Gang.
Some call me the Energizer Bunny while others call me Mighty Mouse. I’d rather be called a friend.
I love encouraging others and making sure they know that they are loved which is why my “SusieSendsCards.com and so can You!” biz is going so well.
I don’t like bad manners or rude behavior.
I also love animals and working with spreadsheets.
Right now, I’m into peace and quiet and am doing a makeover of my routine.
I love office and coloring supplies and like to color when the mood strikes.
When I first started this journey, I was a wife and mom who ran a daycare. Next, I became a homeschooling mom who ran a daycare, then a mom who ran one or more businesses (Thank God for my husband.). After that, I took a break from The Busy Woman to work for the government, became an accountant, and finally, came back to work for myself.
Now, I write for those in their second half of life.
(Read the comments on this post: Blocking Time for More Productivity)
During my week, I:
- Write for TheBusyWoman.com – time management, scheduling, organizing, direct sales, life and relationship topics.
- Lead a Busy Woman Facebook group for support and sisterhood
- Facilitate an online bible study through Love God Greatly
- Coach on organizing and time management
- Teach people about appreciation marketing and how to build stronger personal relationships in business in order to maintain customers and gain referrals with SusieSendsCards.com
- Teach people how to earn $$$ with SendOutCards.
(Ask me how you can send a free greeting card in the mail with your own photos on it.)
- I’ve been known to hang out with rock stars from bands like Blues Image, Alice Cooper Band, Toto, Cheap Trick, and others. Two of them played at my sweet sixteen.
- It might shock you to know that I also like alone time.
- I love horses and was learning to be a confident rider when I was seriously injured by a horse.
- My husband and I recently moved about 800 miles from the only home I’ve ever known.
I hope you’ll join me on this amazing adventure!
P.S. Now that you’ve read the about Susie page, please take a look around and let me know you’re out there and what you think. I LOVE to hear from those who read my posts.