7 Tips To Help You Remember To Use Your Daily Planner
Use focal points of reference. Do YOU remember the old “tie a ribbon around your finger” saying? It works! It’s similar to bio-feedback dots you put around your home or office. Any port in the storm. I’d rather keep things running smoothly “before” the storm hits please.
Here are a few tips:
1. Say out loud what you want to remember. (I don’t care who can hear you.)
“When I see this red ribbon I’m going to check my planner for appointments.”
2. Find something bright and shiny to leave near your purse and other strategic places. (This is called “The Shiny Object Syndrome” only you WANT to be distracted by THIS shiny object. It’s going to help you to remember.)
3. Keep your planner in plain view. If you have to, set up a stand, use a counter top, or anything that is in or near the central area of the home; the place you spend most of your time.
4. At night, leave your planner on your dresser above your underwear drawer. (Of course if you don’t wear underwear, this tip won’t work for you.)
5. Leave your daily planner open on the front seat of your car.
6. Keep it in your purse (with The Busy Woman’s Daily Planner®).
7. Constantly work in your planner so that it becomes a habit.
Send your “How To Remember Tips” to: Susie AT thebusywoman.com
Copyright © 1999 Susie Glennan
All Rights Reserved.
Speak Your Mind